2005-2010 MUSTANG GT BILLET THROTTLE BODY
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
- Fits in factory location on 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- Does not include calibration, CALIBRATION REQUIRED, sold for tuner use
- Twin 62mm bore (stock Mustang GT is twin 55mm)
- CFM Rating: 1306cfm (stock dual 55mm throttle body: 953cfm)*
- Precision machined from billet aluminum to ensure consistency
- Polished finish with CNC'd Ford Racing logo
- Fully assembled complete with throttle position sensor and actuator motor, ready to bolt on!
- Uses OE gears to prevent gear bind and wear common with other aftermarket throttle bodies
- Electronic throttle control was introduced on the Mustang in 2005. It's introduction has made attention to detail and setup of replacement throttle bodies even more critical than in the past.
- Works well with Ford Performance M-6550-3V hot rod camshafts, M-6049-N3VPA high performance CNC ported 3V Cylinder Heads and Ford Perforamance M-9424-463V performance intake manifold. Calibration Required.
All Ford Performance ETC throttle bodies feature:
- All factory sensors installed - no need to tear apart your original throttle body
- Calibrated for idle air flow using the same procedure as production throttle bodies
- Precision billet construction with tapered inlet for consistent high flow
- Polished aluminum for great looks and underhood "bling"
Throttle body features CNC'd Ford Racing logo
- Validation through hundreds of hours of dyno, racing, and street performance driving
*All cfm ratings are calibrated at 28-inches of water, measured on SuperFlow SF-1020 Flow Bench.
Engine: Intake Related
8.75" x 8.5" x 15.5"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin