Due to COVID-19 staffing precautions, the Ford Performance TechLine phone system is offline. We are still here to help. Live Chat is available. Click here for contact information.
2011-2014 MUSTANG 5.0L 90 MM THROTTLE BODY
- 90 MM Billet Aluminum Throttle Body
Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT/ 2012-2013 Boss 302 with stock 80mm throttle body (NOT compatible with 2015 Mustang GT)
CFM Rating:1132cfm; with adapter 1101cfm (stock 80mm throttle body: 913cfm)*
- 4" diameter leading edge larger than stock throttle body - requires use of 4" ID silicone hose adapter or reducer
- 4" air inlet tube is recommended for maximum horsepower
- When using factory 3.5" diameter air inlet tube the molded rubber throttle body hose must be removed
- Ford Racing's performance electronic throttle bodies are for vehicles equipped with electronic throttle control (ETC)
Includes jumper harness
- Does not include calibration, calibration required.
All Ford Racing ETC throttle bodies feature:
- All factory sensors installed - no need to tear apart your original throttle body
- Calibrated for idle air flow using the same procedure as production throttle bodies
Throttle body features CNC'd Ford Racing logo
- Precision billet construction with tapered inlet for consistent high flow
- Validation through hundreds of hours of dyno, racing, and street performance driving
- Polished aluminum for great looks
Adapter: M-9474-M50 for OEM Mustang GT 5.0L 4V TiVCT intake
Adapter M-9474-M50 rotates throttle body approximately 15 degrees counter clockwise
Engine cover M-9680-M50 covers throttle body on 5.0L 4V Ti-VCT intake
Boss intake M-9424-M50BR can be port matched to accept throttle body without adapter, requires custom gasket/RTV
*All cfm ratings are calibrated at 28-inches of water, measured on SuperFlow SF-1020 Flow Bench.