2005-2010 MUSTANG GT HIGH LIFT HOT ROD CAM SET
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
- Give any 3 valve 4.6L or 5.4L a "lopey" idle reminiscent of 1960's muscle cars!
- Engineered for naturally aspirated and supercharged applications
- Excellent upgrade for the 2005-2010 Mustang GT 4.6L 3-Valve engine
- Increases lift from the stock 11 mm/0.433" to 12 mm/0.472"
- Intake / exhaust duration of 221 / 240 degrees (@ 0.050" lift), lobe separation of 110 degrees.
- Compatible with production valve springs, followers and lash adjusters up to 6800 rpm
- In order to achieve significant power gains, long tube headers should be used.
- 4.6L High Flow Intake M-9424-463V and Throttle Body M-9926-3V recommended.
- Approximately 50 hp gain with the stock intake manifold and Ford Performance M-6049-N3VOA/M-6050-N3VPA CNC heads at 6500 rpm. These cylinder heads are for reference only, and no longer produced by Ford Performance
- Custom Calibration required! Calibration not included! Recommended WOT cam timing values included in instructions.
- Warning! cams have standard size cam journals. Re-man engines typically require undersize cam journals.
5.75" x 6" x 28"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin