5.0L ALUMINUM CYLINDER BLOCK - ROAD RACE APPLICATIONS
This part is no longer available.
- The "Cammer" 5.0L block is the foundation of Ford Racing's road racing success. Competing in both Grand-Am's Daytona Prototype and the FIA GT class.
- Used in the FR500C Competition Mustangs
- Engineered and optimized to be the ideal road race modular block
- Race proven revised water jackets and between bore cross drilling for improved engine cooling.
- Designed for minimal weight while retaining strength and durability for naturally aspirated engine combinations
- Big bore 4.6L aluminum block with cast iron liners
- 94mm (3.70") cylinder bore size. Stock cylinder bore size 90.2mm (3.552")
- 227mm (8.9370") deck height (same as 4.6L)
- Produces 5.0L displacement when used with a 4.6L stock stroke crankshaft, stock length connecting rods and custom 94mm-diameter pistons.
- Cross bolted main bearing caps
- Requires water pump YR3Z-8501-AB/Motorcraft PW-402 long 87mm (3.425) pump or YW7Z-8501-BB/Motorcraft PW-409 short 65mm (2.559) pump.
- No provision for heater return or thermostat bypass
- Replacement sleeve M-6055-B
Engine: Engine Blocks
14.75" x 13" x 21.25
Country of Origin