5.0L CAST IRON MODULAR BOSS ENGINE BLOCK
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
The Boss 5.0 block is a 4.6L deck height, 94mm cylinder bore cast iron block. The block uses a proprietary iron mix to yield the strongest possible casting strength with the least porosity and greatest consistency.
NOTE: The Boss 5.0L modular block does not have a finish milled head deck surface and the cylinder bores are rough honed.
- Siamese 94mm bore
- 17mm main web minimal thickness
- 4 Bolt main with interference fit nodular iron machined caps
- Increased main web window size for improved crankcase breathing
- Head gaskets for 3V applications use M-6067-3V50 for all others contact Cometic® Gasket
- For installation in 2005-2010 Mustangs use engine mount adapter M-6031-BOSS50
- Weighs approximately 165 lbs
Engine: Engine Blocks
19" x 14.5" x 21"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin