The Ford Performance TechLine phone system is online. Call us at 800-367-3788.
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 711.
1.6 LITER 4-CYLINDER KENT ENGINE BLOCK
The legendary Formula Ford Kent block is reborn with an all new iron casting that is stronger than the original! The block was designed to replace production 1.6L Kent blocks for SCCA Formula Ford competition.
- Standard 8.200" deck height with extra material for decking
- Cylinder bores semi-finished to 3.185" - 3.187" diameter to allow the engine to be built to desired clearances
- Max bore size is 3.226-inch / 81.94mm
Lifter bore diameter: .5155" - .5145"
- Block cast from 40,000 PSI grey iron
- Lower clutch housing bolt bosses reinforced
- Select areas around main bearing webs strengthened
- Center main will accept upper and lower crankshaft thrust bearing inserts
- Includes cam bearings (Installed)