460 SIAMESE BIG BORE ENGINE BLOCK
New 460 engine block replaces the M-6010-A460BB block and is manufactured with all new tooling.
- 10.322" deck Height plus or minus .005"
- Cast iron Block with 4-bolt main caps on journals 2, 3, and 4
- Nodular iron main caps
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 598 cu. in.
- Siamese cylinder bores
- Rough bored to 4.490" +- .003"
- Maximum recommended bore 4.625"
- Wet sump oiling design
- 3.00" main journal diameter
- Weighs approximately 275 lbs.
- High-strength block for professional competition
- NOTE: Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them. This is done to increase the strength of the block.
- Also available in standard bore version, part number: M-6010-A460X
Engine: Engine Blocks
25" x 24" x 31"
Country of Origin