Due to COVID-19 staffing precautions, the Ford Performance TechLine phone system is offline. We are still here to help. Live Chat is available. Click here for contact information.
302 SIAMESE BORE WET SUMP BLOCK
- M-6010-S302* 8.700" “Tall” Deck Height
- Cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps on journals 2, 3, 4 and strengthened structural sections
- Nodular iron main caps
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 380 cu. in.
- 8.700" deck height
- Siamese cylinder bores
- Wet sump oiling design
- 2.248" main journal diameter (stock 302 size)
- Weighs approximately 175 lbs.
- For professional competition
- Semi-finished lifter bores and main bearing bores—must be honed to fit
- Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351. See page 75 NOTE: Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them. This is done to increase the strength of the block.