FR9 NASCAR ENGINE BLOCK
This part is no longer available.
- Lightweight Compacted Graphite Iron casting
- Cross flow cooling
- Cast-in camshaft tunnel
- Inner and outer piston squirter provisions
- Front engine plate mounting (no side mounts)
- Dry sump only design
- 4-bolt steel main caps
- Internal oil passages to the cylinder heads
- Deck Height: 9.000"
- Bore Spacing: 4.500"
- Camshaft Height: 6.150"
- Bore Size Range: 4.000"-4.185"
- Main Journal Diameter: 2.250"
- Cam Bearing Diameter: 60mm roller
- Required Components:
- Approved for the NASCAR Cup Series
- Circle track competition
- Semi-finished cylinder bores, main bearing bores and lifter bores - must be honed to final size
- The FR9 engine is unique and does not share any components with previous 351 Windsor or Cleveland based engines
- For FR9 engine related components not offered by Ford Performance, contact Roush Yates Performance Parts directly, phone 704-662-6982.
Engine: Engine Blocks
20.5" x 19.5" x 25
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin