The Ford Performance TechLine phone system is online. Call us at 800-367-3788.
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 711.
GEN 3 5.0L COYOTE 460HP MUSTANG AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CRATE ENGINE
- 460 horsepower 420 ft.-lb.+ of torque
- 12.0:1 Compression ratio
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Sintered steel connecting rods as used on BOSS302 Mustang
- Forged steel crankshaft Aluminum block which features plasma transferred wire arc spray weld liner coating
- Longer, 12 mm head bolts for higher clamp load
- 10 qt capacity oil pan
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore "drive by wire", electronic throttle body with variable runner control
- High-flow aluminum cylinder heads, dual overhead camshaft (DOHC), four valves per cylinder, variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Mustang GT 409 stainless-steel tubular exhaust manifold on the RIGHT SIDE ONLY
- Includes automatic transmission flex plate, for engine equipped with dual-mass flywheel, see M-6007-M50C
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included-can be used with Ford Performance M-6017-M50B Control Pack AND aftermarket transmission controller (4R70, 6R80, or similar)
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT or M-8600-M50ALTA
- 5.0L Coyote Air Conditioning kit available, see M-8600-M50AC
- 5.0L Mustang motor mount kit available, see M-6038-M50
- 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit available, see M-9680-M50B
- Photo and specs may vary
- Engine weight: 445 lbs.