572 CUBIC INCH 655 HP BIG BLOCK STREET CRATE ENGINE-REAR SUMP PAN
The BIG BLOCK is BACK!
This 572 cubic inch big block crate engine makes impressive power with excellent driveability while utilizing premium, unleaded pump gas.
655 Horsepower @ 5500 rpm
710 lb.-ft. torque @ 4500 rpm
- Engine type: 385 Series 'Big Block'
- Displacement 572 cubic inches
- Bore x stroke 4.500" bore x 4.500" stroke
- Block: Ford Performance A460 Big Block M-6010-A460
- Crankshaft: SCAT® forged steel
- Connecting rods: SCAT® forged steel H-beam connecting rods and ARP® bolts
- Pistons: Diamond Racing® with floating wrist pins
- Hydraulic roller
- Lift: .649"
- Duration: Intake-259 degrees @ .050" lift/ Exhaust-263 degrees @ .050" lift
- Cylinder heads:
- Ford Performance "Super Cobra Jet" Aluminum Cylinder Heads M-6049-SCJA
- Valve springs: Dual with damper
- Intake valves: Stainless steel-2.20" diameter
- Exhaust valves: Stainless steel-1.76" diameter
- Compression ratio: 10.0:1 (nominal)
- Required fuel: Premium unleaded
- Rocker arms: Crower® Stainless Steel Roller Rockers
- Timing chain: Ford Performance Multi Index Timing Chain Set M-6268-A460
- Oil pump: Heavy duty, aluminum body Jon Kaase® oil pump
- Vibration Damper: Ford Performance SFI approved
- Balanced: Internally balanced-use neutral balance flywheel (not included)
Oil Pan: Ford Performance Deep Rear Sump Oil Pan M-6675-DRS460
- Intake Manifold: Edelbrock® Victor® 2966
- Carburetor: Holley® Street Avenger 870 cfm
- Distributor: MSD® distributor
- Water Pump: High Performance Edelbrock® water pump
- Spark Plug Wires: Ford Performance Blue 9mm spark plug wires M-12259-C460
- Built with current available parts. Photos and specifications may vary.
- Engine installation and tuning tips are available at Engine Building Tips
Engine: Complete Engines
36" x 39" x 36
Country of Origin