2.0L I-4 ECOBOOST CRATE ENGINE KIT
This part is no longer available.
- Production Ford Focus ST engine
- Production rating of 252 Horsepower @ 5,500 RPM
- Production rating of 270 lb. ft. of torque @ 3,000 RPM
- The Ford Performance Control Pack M-6017-20T IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
- An aftermarket engine control system is necessary to operate this engine.
- All-aluminum construction - about 55 pounds lighter than a comparable naturally aspirated V6 engine
- 9.3:1 compression ratio - Premium fuel recommended
- Ti-VCT Strategy Employs twin independent variable camshaft timing for optimized fuel economy, performance and emissions
Borg-Warner Turbocharger with low-inertia rotor spins at speeds up to 195,000 rpm, producing up to 16 psi of boost
- Optimized design ensures that maximum torque is achieved at very low engine revs
- Peak torque available from 2,000 to 4,500 rpm
Direct-Injection high-pressure fuel system
- Seven jets on each injector spray fuel directly into the combustion chamber
Engine design has been optimized for maximum operating efficiency, with a focus on minimizing friction and other parasitic losses
- Low-friction coatings on the piston rings and highly polished surfaces on the tappets
- Engine Kit Includes:
- Front accessory drive and belt
- Intercooler and air intake ducting
- Air Cleaner Assembly
- Manual Transmission flexplate/flywheel
- The weight of the engine only is approximately 300 lbs.
Engine: Complete Engines
36" x 65" x 36
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin