FORD PERFORMANCE PARTS BY WARN® BRONCO WINCH KIT
- Unique WARN® 10,000 lb. Winch
- 100-foot spydura synthetic winch line
- 10,000 lb. winch hook
- Red hook strap
- Wired remote control
- Required bracketry and hardware
- Front License Plate Bracket
- For information on using a WARN Winch, please see "The Basic Guide to Winching Techniques : Domestic"
- Perfect for Overlanding
- The D-Ring Shackle shown in the above photo is available separately, see M-1830-EDS
Please confirm your fitment before purchase:
1. Requires Airbag Safety System software update to ensure proper airbag deployment. Requires Ford Vehicle Software for Installation*
2. Must have a Modular Front Bumper as a Factory Option. The winch is NOT compatible with Modular Front Bumpers added after the sale
3. LED Headlamps with LED Signature Lighting are required for FMVSS compliance. Winch placement affects the forward lighting projected performance. Only available on Big Bend, Outer Banks, Badlands, and Wildtrak.
- Front Bumper Park Aid must be deactivated using Feature settings. For vehicles equipped with Front Bumper Park Aid Sensors, the system will detect the Winch causing a continuous warning sound. Customers desiring a winch can select "long-term" disable. This completely disables front parking aid. Press Features on the touchscreen, press Driver Assistance select Park Aid Front Sensors Off. Park aid re-location brackets are not available.
- For vehicles equipped with 360 Degree Camera Option, Winch installation position diminishes front camera view. Front camera system switches 'on' with vehicle mode set to Mud/Sand, Rock Crawl, or Baja. See Owner's Manual for feature function: http://www.motorcraftservice.com/ownerinformation
- LUX Package Radar Adaptive Speed Control must be set to 'normal' using Featured settings. The radar bracket is behind the winch, a driver message "Adaptive Cruise Not Available Sensor Blocked" will be present. Customers desiring a Winch can change Cruise preferences Press Driver Assistance select Cruise Control select Normal. A radar re-location bracket is not available.
Special Tools for installation
* Installation Requires a Ford Dealer or Qualified Technician to ensure proper airbag deployment.