FORD PERFORMANCE BY WARN® BRONCO WINCH KIT
- Unique WARN® 10,000 lb. Winch
- 100-foot spydura synthetic winch line
- 10,000 lb. winch hook
- Red hook strap
- Wired remote control
- Required bracketry and hardware
- Front License Plate Bracket included
- For information on using a WARN Winch, please see "The Basic Guide to Winching Techniques : Domestic"
- Perfect for Overlanding
- The D-Ring Shackle shown in the above photo are available separately, see M-1830-EDS
Please confirm your fitment before purchase:
1. Requires Airbag Safety System software update to ensure proper airbag deployment. Requires Ford Vehicle Software for Installation *
2. Must have Modular Front Bumper as a Factory Option
- Bumper is Not available on Base or Black Diamond
- The winch is NOT compatible with Modular Front Bumpers added after the sale
- Front Bumper Park Aid must be deactivated using Feature settings. For vehicles equipped with Front Bumper Park Aid Sensors, the system will detect the Winch causing a continuous warning sound. Customers desiring a winch can select "long-term" disable. This complete disables front parking aid. Press Features on the touchscreen, press Driver Assistance select Park Aid Front Sensors Off. Park aid re-location brackets are not available.
- For vehicles equipped with 360 Degree Camera Option, Winch installation position diminishes front camera view. Front camera system switches 'on' with vehicle mode set to Mud/Sand, Rock Crawl, or Baja. See Owner Manual for feature function: http://www.motorcraftservice.com/ownerinformation
- LUX Package Radar Adaptive Speed Control must be set to 'normal' using Featured settings. The radar bracket is behind the winch, a driver message "Adaptive Cruise Not Available Sensor Blocked" will be present. Customers desiring a Winch can change Cruise preferences Press Driver Assistance select Cruise Control select Normal. A radar re-location bracket is not available.
Special Tools for installation
* Installation Requires a Ford Dealer or Qualified Technician to ensure proper airbag deployment.