2018-2023 5.0L COYOTE OIL-AIR SEPARATOR RH
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
- This oil-air separator is a must have for any track enthusiast!
- Fits 2018-2023 5.0L Mustang GT
- Fits 2019-2020 Mustang Bullitt™
- Fits 2021-2023 Mustang Mach 1
- Canister is located on the RH (Passenger) side of the engine
- Precision molded canister with unique filter media separates oil vapor from the air in the PCV system
- Designed and engineered specifically for installation on the Ford Coyote family engines
- All OEM quality hoses and fittings are used for a high quality installation and function
This is a highly engineered system, not a universal "fits-all" kit, developed by the experts that know your Coyote engine best
- Canister is easy to drain by removing PCV lines off canister, removing canister and draining oil
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Does not fit properly with M-9603-M8B due to throttle body stack up/alignment
Engine: Dress-Up Kits
7.75" x 6" x 7.75"
Country of Origin