302-351W DOUBLE ROLLER TIMING CHAIN SET-STEEL GEAR
- Recommended for competition engine builds
- Full roller chain with 9-position multi-index crank sprocket. The crank sprocket has 2 degree increments for timing adjustment of up to 8 degrees retarded, 8 degrees advanced, or straight-up (no advance or retard).
- Requires steel thrust plate M-6269-A351
- Cam sprocket is made from steel. Crank sprocket is made from induction-hardened, billet steel
- Chain is rugged, double-row type with oversized 0.250 in. rollers that deliver long life and reliability
- Compatible with single-piece fuel pump eccentric M-6287-B302. Depending on camshaft manufacturer and application, other dowel pin length may be required. Not compatible with two-piece fuel pump eccentric
7.75" x 2" x 7.75"
Country of Origin