2007-2010 MUSTANG SVT 725/750 HP SUPERCHARGER UPGRADE KIT BLACK WRINKLE FINISH
This part is no longer available.
- Black Wrinkle Finish For Polished Finish see M-6066-MSVT29PC
- Fits 2007-2010 Mustang SVT
- On 2010 Mustang SVT produces 750 hp @ 6100 rpm and 719 lb-ft @ 4200 rpm @ 17 psi boost on 93 octane fuel
- On 2007-2009 Mustang SVT produces 725 hp @ 6100 rpm and 670 lb-ft @ 4700 rpm @ 17 psi boost on 93 octane fuel
- Kit includes:
- Ford Racing 2.9L Twin Screw Whipple Supercharger Assembly with "Crusher" inlet
- Whipple 123 mm MAF housing and zip tube
FRPP 2010 CJ 65 mm dual bore throttle body M-9926-CJ65
- FRPP upgraded dual fuel pump assembly
- Ford Racing ProCal tool with performance calibration for significantly improved throttle response and performance feel
A Certified Pre-owned Procal tool may be provided
- Due to multiple powertrain calibrations, online registration is required to receive ProCal calibration delivery tool after purchase
- Ford Racing does not ship ProCal tools directly overseas. Customers must make special arrangements with their Ford Racing Distributor
- Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only
- Unlike our competitors, all Ford Racing Power Upgrade Packages are 50 state emissions legal
- Federal and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on or modified parts prior to the sale of a new motor vehicle
- NOTE: may require biasing the K-member (#2 crossmember) forward to achieve supercharger to bulkhead clearance. If K-member is moved, front end alignment is necessary.
42" x 25" x 48"
Country of Origin