2018-2020 F-150 5.0L 650HP SUPERCHARGER KIT
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
The “Fifty States Street Legal” icon means that this part has been determined by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) not to have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description. Under EPA and CARB policy, such parts may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways.
This new F-150 Supercharger has been developed by Ford Performance in partnership with Roush Performance, utilizing engineering expertise from both companies. Ford Performance and Roush are known for high-quality work, a vast support network, and having the utmost knowledge of Ford powertrains with a working relationship that goes back 50 years.
The R2650 Supercharger features new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM). The Ford Performance Supercharger Kit is warranty friendly and rated at 650 horsepower. This new kit has been developed specifically for 5.0L V8 equipped F-150s.
- Fits 2018-2020 F-150 with 5.0L V8
- Produces 650 HP and 610 lb.-ft. of torque
- Kit comes complete with all hardware for installation
- Exclusive calibration 50 state emissions legal with CARB EO (D-418-39)
- 2.65L Twin Vortices (TVS) Supercharger Assembly
- Lower Intake Manifold with integral air-to-liquid intercooler
- 87 mm electric throttle body
- Complete Air Induction System (airbox, filter, and clean air tube)
- Fuel rails
- Complete air-to-liquid intercooler system includes pump, heat exchanger, and reservoir
- 47 lb/hr fuel injectors (M-9593-LU47)
- 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty included when installed by Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)-certified technician
Note: Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only. Federal and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on or modified parts prior to the sales of a new motor vehicle.
Box 1 Dimensions
23" x 38" x 18"
Box 1 Weight
Box 2 Dimensions
20" x 35" x 13"
Box 2 Weight
Box 3 Dimensions
19" x 27" x 15"
Box 3 Weight
Box 4 Dimensions
15" x 30" x 11"
Box 4 Weight
Country of Origin